General HGH Human Growth
What is HGH – Human Growth Hormone?
HGH is produced by the pituitary gland located in the human brain. It is produced in greatest amounts in childhood and adolescence. At the age of 60, HGH levels decrease by 80% of previous levels in adolescence. HGH depletion is marked by the usual signs of aging, which includes increased body fat (especially around the waist), reduced vitality, decreased muscle mass, and poor general health.
Can topping up the depleting HGH levels aid in reversing the signs of aging?
Taking HGH can repair the physiology of the old cell, and cause it to rejuvenate thus reversing aging.
What improvements can I expect to notice taking HGH over a period of 6 months?
General expectations in the FIRST MONTH include:
· Improved stamina
· Vivid dreams
· Better and sounder sleep, and feeling more refreshed upon awakening
· More optimistic attitude and better sense of humour
· Increase in energy (some report they "feel 16 again")
General expectations in the SECOND MONTH include:
· Improved muscle tone
· Enhanced sexual function
· Improvement in nail growth
· Improvement to skin tone
· Better digestion
· Increase in Strength
· Weight loss
· Better eyesight, including night vision
General expectations in the THIRD MONTH include:
· Mental processes improve, including desire to do and complete projects
· Muscle size increases, especially if the individual works out
· Faster recovery for wounds and muscle soreness
· Hair growth
· Reduction in PMS symptoms
· Increase in desire
· Greater body flexibility
· Less pain
· Alleviation of some menopausal symptoms
· Improved nail growth (sign of protein, nutrient assimilation)
General expectations in the FOURTH MONTH include:
Same as above, Generally, most improvements are heightened and are
more consistent. NB. at times the
body may shift into "neutral" and some results seem to diminish or
vanish. Your body may be using HGH to rebuild tissue or, to a degree,
be resting. Tests indicate that, after a while, you should see a
resumption of the benefits and even some vast improvements.
General expectations in the FIFTH MONTH include:
· Impressive weight loss and reduction of inches, since fat is
reduced and muscle tissue is increased and toned.
· Improvement to skin texture and appearance (including skin
· Thickening of skin and greater elasticity
· Reduction of the appearance of wrinkles
· Thickening of hair with a shiny and healthy appearance
General expectations in the SIXTH MONTH include:
Same as above, but now better, with more consistent results. This is
the really exciting stage!
· Cellulite greatly diminishes
· Body is much more contoured
· Eyesight greatly improved
· Better emotional stability
· Stronger resistance to colds, flu and other illnesses
· Some pain and soreness disappear
· Old wounds have healed or are healing
· Excellent exercise tolerance
· Grey hair begins to return to natural colour
What is Super HGH?
Super HGH is an amino acid formula and it is what is known as a precursor which means it stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete it’s own
HGH. In addition it also contains Colostrum, Phosphatidyl Serine, Phosphatidyl
Choline, Chrysin, Tribulus Terrestris, and Citrus Complex. Please visit
www.upforlife.co.uk/hgh.html to read more about the ingredients in this product.
How do I take Super HGH?
Super HGH is in a capsule form - there are 120 capsules per bottle. Two (2) capsules are taken in the morning and two (2) capsules in the evening, preferably on an empty stomach.
Who should use Super HGH?
Super HGH should be used by anyone who wants to look younger and feel healthier. According to Dr
Klatz, President of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine the ideal age to begin supplementation with Super HGH is 25.
Is it safe?
Precursors like Super HGH have been around for many years and there are many studies to demonstrate their efficacy and safety. Super HGH has no contraindications with any other products – it has no disadvantages only wonderful benefits.
What is Total HGH?
Total HGH is a rather amazing plant based synthetic Human Growth Hormone called
Somatotrophin, produced in a laboratory through a recombinant DNA process. The molecular structure of Somatotropin is exactly the same as HGH secreted by the pituitary gland.
How do I take Total HGH?
It is taken, sublingually, under the tongue using a dropper, once daily. There are 30 applications in each bottle (1 month’s supply) and each application contains 625ng of
Who should use Total HGH?
Total HGH is recommended for body builders or weight lifters. HGH supplementation prior to working out causes lean muscle mass that is often noticeable in as little as two or three weeks. It is probably the most effective body building supplement in the world.
Is it safe?
Total HGH was only approved by the FDA in 1995, therefore we do not have any long-term studies. We recommend that it not be used for a long periods of time. Consider beginning with Total HGH for the first 6 months then switching to Super
Do I need to consult a Doctor before I take Total HGH or Super HGH?
If you have an existing medical condition or are currently taking medication you should consult a doctor before use. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.